This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.yourfeed.com and/or our mobile application (together referred to below as “yourfeed”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, yourfeed. Your use of yourfeed means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use. Your Feed Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number 09524600 and have our registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. Our VAT number is 255597171.
You may use yourfeed only for lawful purposes. You may not use yourfeed:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm anyone in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out in paragraph 3
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of yourfeed;
- any equipment or network on which yourfeed is stored;
- any software used in the provision of yourfeed; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
yourfeed will provide a variety of interactive features allowing you to communicate with other fans, including, without limitation:
- Submitting showcases for opportunities
- Collaboration of project showcases with other fans
- Direct messaging in and out of your network
- Commenting on content posted by other fans
- Reviewing Brands
- Upload showcases
- Dashboard and analytics of your own profile
- Upload media and status content
- Building a profile including personality badges, skills, location, rich media
- Searching all fans and content on the platform
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical). We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on yourfeed, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on yourfeed, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not. The use of any of our interactive services by a fan under the age of 18 is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Fans under the age of 18 who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them. Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise. If you come across any content on yourfeed which in your opinion is in breach of this acceptable use policy, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing us on at email@example.com. You can also report this on the website: https://www.yourfeed.com/#getintouch
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to yourfeed (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another person’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of yourfeed. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms and conditions of use of yourfeed upon which you are permitted to use yourfeed, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use yourfeed.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to yourfeed.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on yourfeed.
Privacy and Cookies
Your Feed Ltd (“we“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our terms and conditions of use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our site or downloading a copy of our mobile application to your device (together referred to below as yourfeed) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) (as amended, including by the General Data Protection Regulation), the data controller is Your Feed Ltd of 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ.
Our nominated data protection officer for the purpose of the Act is Todd Mansill.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by completing the sign up process on yourfeed or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, chat or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use yourfeed, download or register yourfeed app (coming soon), subscribe to our upgraded (paid-for) service, participate in group messages or other social media functions on yourfeed, enter a competition, promotion or survey, submit for an opportunity to a Brand via yourfeed, and when you report a problem with yourfeed. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address and phone number, DOB, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information (at a later stage when subscriptions are applicable), personal description and photograph, your career information and information about your interests including personality badges, skills, industries seeking.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to yourfeed we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer, a unique device identifier (for example your device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile number used by the device), mobile network information, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit to our site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from yourfeed (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for’, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
- Information stored on your device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content, check ins.
- Location information. We also use GPS technology to determine your current location when you use yourfeed Some of our location-enabled services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by modifying the settings of the application on your device.
- Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses made of the information
yourfeed enables various networking and interactive features allowing you to communicate and share information with other users. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We may use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To notify you about changes to our service; and
- To ensure that content from yourfeed is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer yourfeed and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve yourfeed to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep yourfeed safe and secure; and
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other fans of yourfeed about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. We may provide advertisers with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 100 women aged under 40 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day), but we will not disclose any information about identifiable individuals to any advertisers. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, men in London). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of yourfeed.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Your Feed Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use [same as above, this URL will only be defined next week and all legals will be on the same page and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Your Feed Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
How long do we keep personal information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as you are registered to use yourfeed and access your account. If you fail to access yourfeed for a period of 2 years and any subscription has expired, we will consider whether it is appropriate to delete your personal information from our records and de-activate your account. We may need to keep certain information for a longer period of time, if it is necessary, for example to show that you have purchased a subscription from us.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us. You can also report this on the website. yourfeed may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of up to £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can also access and manage your personal information by editing your profile on yourfeed. These features are available on the settings page of your profile.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of yourfeed. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of yourfeed.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website and app work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to yourfeed. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to yourfeed, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the content displayed on yourfeed (including any advertising) more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- setting your browser to reject all cookies;
- to only allow “trusted” sites to set them; or
- to accept only those cookies from those websites which you are currently on.
Please remember if you opt out of cookies, yourfeed website may not be fully functional for you.